Book Recommended Fundamentals of MultimediaZe-Nian LiMark S Drew, PHI Learning Pvt Ltd
Install demo version of Autodesk Maya on your Laptop.Install Google Sketchup also.
1. Draw the Rupee symbol using splines in power point/ ms word
1. Download, print and paste five famous logos and explain their meaning.
2 Make a logo on your own( keep the softcopy preserved in your pendrive/ laptop). Make the vector graphic of the logo Word, / PowerPoint, and then make a 3D logo of the same shape in Maya.
1. Download Google Sketchup, Audotdesk Maya , and wavepad to your laptop.
2. Write a script of about 3 minutes . ( It may be any story/ concept that you think is interesting to tell ). Start gradually building animation based on this script.
3. Take a photo of a building and import it in Sketchup. Trace the sides of this building and make a 3D model of it.
2. Make a shape of pen drive in maya.
1. Write your own name in the embossed form in maya.
2. Make a shape of a wine glass in maya.3. Make a shape of a cylinder cut from the top at 45 degrees.
Assignment # 6
Watch the following videos for drawing 3-D objects in Maya.
( DigitalArtsGuide Maya Tutorial basics 1- 5)
Assignment # 7
Render Natural colors to the various objects drawn in the monument above.
Assignment # 8
Define the following terms in terms of the software Maya . Also draw a corresponding set( two) of diagrams to explain their meaning.
You may even take a print ( if possible) and paste them in your practical notebook.
keys Group Ungroup
Pivot NURBS CV Curve
EP Curve Hull UV
Snap Revolve Loft
Extrude Sculpt Chamfer
Keep a soft copy of all the assignments in your pen drive/ separate folder in your laptop.